MRF established Gender and GBV unit under our program to strengthen its efforts focusing on addressing all forms of gender violence such as SGBV towards people with disabilities and specific needs.
MRF’s GBV Response and Prevention activities and interventions targets the following forms of GBV:
- Domestic violence,
- Violence Against women and girls- VAW/G;
- Child Abuse and early or forced marriage,
- Sexual violence and exploitation;
- Forced labour;
- Female genital mutilation,
- Intimate partner violence – IPV,
- Forced criminal activity;
- Forced marriage;
- Recruitment of children into armed groups.
- Indirect structural violence.